Tuesday 14 April 2009

Easter!

Easter.. I'm glad its over! However I would like it to go on longer and longer so that Emma could still be home with Nemo and I.. as currently Nemo is sulking on the couch.. the traditional sulk pose of pushing his nose into the couch cushion.. but this time with his back to me.. I guess he once again blames me for Emma not being here.. you would think that he would click that I am not the bad guy one of these days and that Axis is the bad guy! Afterall they are the ones who takes Emma away from home everyday and they are the ones who sent her to San Fran for 9 days! not me!

It was nice to have Emma home for 5 days over Easter.. she took an extra day and worked from home a little which was nice and now my feet are fully recovered to try again to break in my boots. I missed out on going on the hike coz the blisters on my feet were bad and I had managed to hurt my neck and shoulder.. by sleeping on the floor! Actually it was ok when I first awoke.. a little sore but nothing I couldn't handle.. but then as the day went on it got more and more painful and then it got to the point where I look like a bit of a spakka and couldn't turn my head/move my neck.. Emma teased me a little.. thats ok tho.. her time will come! muahahahaha

But now the good times of Easter and Emma being home are over and its back to the normal grind of housework and... well I guess housework. My neck is feeling much betterer.. I do still feel a little twinge when I turn it tooo far but it pretty much ok and that is the main thing.

We got Nemo some inside tent socks and here he is wearing them.. he is more pissed off that Emma is taking a photo rather than wearing the socks.. he is a funny pup! Click here for the pic!

He gets to wear them once a week now coz we are having to put this really stinky balm on his paw pads.. to get them in the right condition for hiking.. it really is stinky and looks like poopie.. but these things need to be done.. just like the pain in breaking in boots.. just the thought of that really screws my face up.. I don't wanna wear them ever again! lol

Now I shall leave you with a little thing that Emma said the other day which was rather funny as we were talking about wanting puppies and babies.. bulldog puppies actually.. if only they weren't so expensive here! Now these may not be the exact words but it is the same context.. I can't quite remember but all in all it was just too funny not to share... "I want a puppy.. riding a baby"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)