Thursday 23 April 2009

Hot Pink!

My O My how the week flies on past when you are in pain and can barely focus! I have not been up to much for the past week and some.. mainly coz my eye and head have decided that it is time to play "I Survived a Japanese Game Show!" with me. As you can see.. by reading these words.. I survived!

Nemo got trimmed on the weekend so he is all skinny and short and looks extra cute with his backpack on.. I saw him standing there with Emma from across the road and boyo did he look a little awesome.. this week we have started adding weight into the backpack for him.. the training has really begun.. 1kg of water has been added and next week we will add another half kilo.. maybe.. afterall its only like 10 weeks until we take on the great outdoors.. which if I am to be honest.. stresses me a tad.. especially that we still don't have a tent sorted!

Anyways moving on to something a little more fun.. yesterday I relayed this story to Emma so I thought I would do you all the favour and share with you the total funnyness of it.. it was pretty awesome and made me remember why kids are awesome!
Nemo and I were walking down the street when we came across this girl who we usually see.. who makes me laugh a little each time I do see her and I can't help but wonder what her parentals think when they see her.. I guess they would be used to it. Well anyways.. this day she was wearing a black top, with a black tutu.. yes peoples you read correctly I actually wrote tutu! It was only just covering her ass.. but anyways moving ummm.. down.. she was wearing wearing hot pink tights.. to match her hot pink hair of course and I do mean hot pink.. eyesore! At the bottom of her tights she had on very fashionable highlighter yellow legwarmers.. yup.. so there she was in all her glory strutting it when she walked past this little kid and their mum and all the kid could do when he saw her was... laugh and it was a cracker of a laugh and just didn't stop.. the mum tried to shut the kid up but the kid kept looking back at the girl and would crack up all over again.. it was so ace to see. It really was one of those moments that I wished I had my phone with me.. ah well snot happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)