Saturday 4 April 2009

Pissy Nemo

I have one terribly pissed off dog, last night he was put to sleep in his bed in the office.. due to his bad behaviour the night before with all his barking and so on.. while I was trying to sleep that I decided that he had done his dash and it was time for him to sleep alone again.. which made me feel a little bit bad coz it is just me and him here and he misses Emma so very much. I however had to be strong and I wanted a good nights sleep.. so he was pissed about that and did his little growl and even gave me a little bark to let me know just how pissed he was about it. Nothing new there.

Then this morning, I open the door and he doesn't come.. I move the barrier and he still doesn't stir.. I turn the light on and he turns his head away.. I am now thinking.. 'are you really a dog?' so I figure ok he will come out when he is ready.. I head over and start making up poop bags for the walk.. usually that will make him come but not this morning.. I finish making the poop bags and just wait.. 20mins later he appears from the room and goes over to the rug, lays down, looks at me and then.... just gets up and walks back into the other room... wtf Nemo?

So I figure he is mighty pissed at me but surely he should be over it.. but no.. I go and grab him and take him for his walk.. we come home and what is the first thing he does? If you guessed that he went straight back into his room as soon as I took off the leash then you would be correct.. and currently that is where he is. I went into the room to go and see if he loves me but currently he is not ready for JoLove! So I will leave him be and in due time he will come around.. I am so glad that it is only one more sleep until Emma gets home.. then I will finally have a happy dog again!

The last couple of days have been beautiful! Again today is looking like its gonna be a beauty.. the forecast for tomorrow however is cloudy.. typical! Emma comes home and the weather is poop! but then on Monday it is back to the nicer weather.. and then like true fashion when Nemo is booked in for a trim.. the weather forecast is for rain! It always rains when its Nemo trim time! It is a little on the very frustrating side..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)