Monday 30 June 2008

& is that the end?

Saturday we headed off to Malmö to join in with the protest about a new snoop law that has just been passed and it is total bullshit! We couldn't see where they banded together so we missed the walking and yelling but we caught up to them when they were at the standing still point. It was only a small unorganised one.. and the big organised one will be on 3rd July.. which I don't have to attend coz well Emma is going straight from work and it would be easier if she didn't have to hassle with me.. plus I can lend my support from home.. and I'm not really gonna know what the eff they are all screaming about anyways! lol
The train getting there was totally packed! One fat bastard stood on Nemo's paw and just ignored the fact that he did it.. and also one skinny bastard did the same thing. How hard is it to just watch what the fuck you are doing? Seriously! People pushing and shoving and knocking as they cram us in like sardines! It was not a fun trip that is for sure.. but in saying that one very funny thing happened.. there was this ugly moron who was leaning against the doors and another train went past and its going pretty fast so it makes the doors rattle a heck of a lot! and this guy nearly crapped his panties! Actually he possibly could of actually crapped his panties.. I didn't smell it but that might have been a bit hard with all the other gross smells.. why do so many people insist on not washing? Don't they realise that they really stink? and its not nice for others around them to smell it.. especially when crammed on a train like freaken sardines!!! But anyways it was VERY funny when it happened and his mate who was standing next to him just laughed and laughed and laughed some more.. and I of course laughed too.. how could you not?

Nemo was all excited about being on the train and then being in Malmö.. I think he enjoys it more than a dog should.. but maybe thats coz I am a mean eBil bitch! So we walked around and checked out stalls and stuff coz some food festival thingo was on.. after we had a nosy we then headed up to Jenny's for coffee.. which got Nemo excited some more coz he just loves to visit there.. hopefully he doesn't do any of his pissing tricks.. he just likes to help out.. you know.. water plants! lol

Speaking of helping out.. Emma helped a lady up from the ground after she tripped on some power cords.. it seems that maybe we shouldn't go to Malmö coz people are either getting knocked down or tripping over when we are there.. but where else would we go if we didn't go there? It sure is not like we have loads of places to choo choo choose from.

I was a little tired once we got home.. and here is Nems and I having a cuddle on the couch. Awww pure sweetness!!
Sunday was just an average day until the parentals called and asked if we wanted to go for a drive. We said yes and Nemo once again got all excited coz he not only got to hang with pops & mops but he got to go for a drive too.. then he got to go for a walk near water.. which always gets him over excited and he even got some ice cream! It really was an exciting weekend for the Nems! We went for quite a longish drive.. saw many things I had not seen but my headache and eye pain got the better of me so I had to try and snooze before I went mad! It was good tho.. we got to see all kinds of things.. birds, I saw storks.. but they dont bring you babies like in the cartoon.. so ripped off! They had babies of thier own tho which was cute and one of them threw its head backwards and i guess you could say it was resting the back of its head on its back.. it was gross. and anyways it did that and then it made some strange noise. Must have been trying to scare me.. which wasnt what it did.. it did however totally gross me out... coz it looked broken. We saw loads of scenery.. funky houses.. even a few funky cars.. some beach soccer.. which wow is a little bit on the rough side! and it was nice to have some ice cream.. I love ice cream! All in all it was a really good afternoon and by the time we got home I was starving.. luckily I was having pumpkin soup for dinner and it was pre-made! Not from a can or packet tho. Here is a pic of me on the pier at Åhus.Last night we watched the soccer.. and Spain won.. YaY! is all I have to say.. YaY! that Spain won and YaY! that it is OVER! Speaking of over.. another month is over.. or well in a few hours.. another month bites the dust alright.. really where is this year going? It seems to be going to the blanket of black birds that litter the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)