Saturday 7 June 2008

Hot!

I am seriously in Sweden? Right now it is 31.6 degrees.. unreal! So very warm it is!
The warmth really makes one feel a little tired.. but one really enjoys eating fresh strawberries on a hot day.. even though I don't have cream with them. We went and had a look around town today but nothing really jumped out and then we headed off to IKEA and I must say I was rather saddened by the lack of selection there was there.. so we didn't buy all that much.. just a few odds and ends and a much needed summer duvet. I was all excited at first when we arrived at IKEA to discover that they had a sale on.. but once we got inside it was like they had already been gutted and we had missed all the action.. ahh such is life I guess.. less money spent here is more money spent in Boston. LOL

Oh one thing that we did buy was... 12 wine glasses! We don't exactly drink wine.. but Emma thinks they will be good for doing portion sized puddings.. so I guess that makes it all very worth while.. coz you know we entertain so very often! o_O I guess we will just have to start...

I could really do with a nice cold ice cream today.. but alas I am still on my cleansing diet and that is very much not allowed.. only 2 weeks to go and I can be a real person again! lol Emma had a yummy ice cream yesterday.. or was it Thursday she had it? I forget.. the days just blend.. and I have only just realised.. about 20mins ago that today is actually Saturday.. not Sunday! I am ever so clever! *nods*
Well I think thats all I gots.


Phyllis Diller - "Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight."

1 comment:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)