Tuesday 10 June 2008

Kleerup!

Yesterday Emma came home with a gift for little ole me!
It was the album titled.. 'Kleerup'
I have listened to it all morning and done all my housework to it.. I have had it on repeat.. now I do have to say I quite like it. Sometimes it is nice to not actually have to listen to a song with words.. I'm not saying that there were no words at all in any of the songs.. just a few didn't have it and they are pretty good.. I do have to say though, it is not a good album to listen to when on an exercise bike.. especially the no words part! lol I am not a huge fan of 'dance, electronic' music but I do like the odd bit and all in all I really do like the album.. but maybe it is not to everyones taste. That is however the natural order of things!

I just love it when Emma buys me stuff.. especially when it is totally unexpected.. actually I just like getting unexpected stuff. I think its better to get unexpected stuff than it is to get expected stuff.. although in saying that I want new shoes and I am sure that I will actually be excited when I finally go to Malmö to try and find a pair.. all the places here don't have a decent selection for Jo.. I am afterall VERY fussy! To my defence though.. there really is just a shit selection here.. they are either really fem or really manly.. and I want something a little inbetween.. as I am neither of those two extremes! lol Ahh something will come up.. it always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)