Monday 30 June 2008

Rivalry!

For the past few evenings Emma, Nemo and I have been enjoying going down to the duck pond and watching the ducks.. mainly the baby ducks.. not that there are many.. there are still only the 2 originals.. which makes me a little sad but at least there are some to watch.. and plus the adults are a bit fun to watch also.

Saturday night when we were there, the ginger cat was also there.. I have chased this cat away a fair few times already, but this time he just did not want to scoot. I scared him off and he took off into a bush and as it turned out there was another cat there and I heard a little scuffle.. then they both came out from under the bush having their little scuffle and then the ginger cat took off so fast.. and I mean fast.. I don't think I have ever seen a cat speed off like that. The other cat stopped and tried to stare me out.. and Nemo even barked at it a little.. he isn't much for paying that much attention to cats.. he seems more scared of them than anything.. but this one he did not like and barked at it like a good boy.. I then chased the cat off and made my way back to Emma and as we were heading home we found the ginger cat sitting on a rock.. all scared and pissed off.. and quite a distance from the pond.. here in this pic is ginger cat.. he.. or well he could be a she.. but I personally think he looks like a boy but then he is fat so maybe he is a she and she is preggars?Yesterday on what seems to be the nightly ritual of duck watching we arrived and they were sleeping and gosh they look ever so cute when they are asleep.. just a little cuter than when they are awake! But soon enough they were awake and the bigger one started waddling about and having a munch on some grass.. the smaller one tried to stay put as much as possible.. the bigger one would nudge and pester it as much as possible. THEN the bigger one waddles right in front of the smaller one.. ass to the smaller ones face and wriggles it a bit before.. pooping right at the little one.. the poop stopped just short of possibly hitting the little one in the face! Now that my friends is sibling rivalry at its very bestest! Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)