Friday 13 June 2008

HappySad!

I am both happy and sad today. *pouts*

Happy because... it is Friday and it means I get to hang with Emma and do fun stuff instead of being home with Nemo ignoring me.. which he took to a whole new level yesterday! The little punk!

Sad because... I just discovered that one of my most favourite websites no longer exists! I would go there everyday and look at all the yummy foodage and get ideas on what to make but as of today it is no longer and for that I am left wondering where I am going to get my fix from. I only had a short time with tastespotting.com but it was a good time. tastespotting.com you will be greatly missed.

I think Emma must have changed my blue water drinking cup with a spill cup.. coz I have just taken 2 drinks and each time I have spilt it on myself! Totally uncool Emma!! Why would you do such a thing? You can deny it all you like.. but it is the only explanation that there is as to why I keep spilling water on myself when I drink! coz we all know how I have the best coordination!!

Well not much has been happening here in the land of my living room and surrounding areas.. although I did have a branch fall on me the other day and it hurt my head and arm.. and gave me a fright but I got over it quickly.. coz really that is what one must do. I baked some oatmeal cookies (which of course I cannot eat until the 23rd) the other night coz I was so bored and Emma was playing her/our new Wii game.. Indiana Jones! I can't really say that I have an interest in playing it myself. Maybe I should and that will help take my mind of that loss of tastespotting.com. Umm the weather hasn't been the best but the rain has been needed and it hasn't rained nearly enough to complain.. except it seemed to rain each time I was actually out with Nemo.. which wasn't the nicest but at the end of the day it is only rain. It seems to be a nice day today.. mid teens, which is enough.. argh and now I have the hiccups!

Bill Watterson - "There is not enough time to do all the nothing we want to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)