Thursday 5 June 2008

Thats about it.

This week has been long long looooooooooong! It is only Thursday but thankfully the week is actually over.. well me being home alone is over at least so to me that means the week is over. I suppose you are wondering how so I shall tell you.. Emma did 5 1/2 hours overtime this week and then the trains were very late two of the days and only a little late yesterday.. so it really felt like the week had dragged on but luckily tomorrow is Sweden's national day so long weekend here we come! It also meant that Emma got a half day today too which was awesome.. we went and had a look around town, Emma got to eat some yummy as ice cream while I drooled! coz I am a gooood girl! Just over 2 weeks to gooo! YaY!

The weather has been so nice this week.. as much as I hate to say it though, we really are in need of some rain.. the lawns are starting to look like Australian lawns.. and that aint pretty my friends! It aint pretty indeed! I think Nemo is liking all the warmer weather too.. coz we aren't rushing to get home again. lol I was sitting watching the ducks yesterday, they really looked like they are enjoying the sun too.. ahhh summer.. what is there not to love? Well in Sweden there is one thing.. too much freaken light! its light when we go to bed and light when we wake up.. it messes with ya mind man!

Nemo was a little shit today.. I must admit it made me laugh so very much!! He did a runner down the stairs and he wouldn't come back when we called him, at one point he looked at me and turned around.. then went to come back up and then he thought.. "stuff you!" turned around and took off down the stairs some more.. then trusty Emma chased him and picked him and brought him back up the stairs and he grumbled all the way.. ahh so funny! Naughty but very funny! It is the first time he has ever done it! Little bugger.

Yesterday we.. or well.. Emma found a tick on Nemo.. and so we pulled the little sucker off.. I hate that sound that they make as they detatch from the skin, its so VERY yuck! Luckily Emma managed to get it all so Nemo is ok.. no yucky tick sickness! I guess the tick stuff we use doesn't make sure nothing gets on him.. and I think it doesn't help that Nemo just LOVES to run into every kind of bush and long grass he can find. So we have decided that he needs a haircut asap so that its easier to find any that might make it onto him. Another thing that made it onto him today was..... *drumrole* chewing gum! RAWR! how bloody annoying! He managed to walk most of it off and we cut some more of it off.. so now he will just have to walk off the rest of it. So gross.

Today was the day that they had a little parade thing for the students who graduated.. so there was a lot of whistle blowing and shouting and tractors! lol We went to go and get some cream for Emma to have with strawberries and it was a bloody mission to try and get through the crowd! At one point Nemo thought that a guy had candy in his hand and jumped up at him.. shocking!

All in all this week has been kinda long and kinda boring.. nothing overly exciting to report and nothing overly funny to write about. Or well a cat jumped out a Nemo.. that was pretty funny.. I do wonder what cats have against Nemo.. as he is more scared of them than anything! But yeah thats about it.

Joan Rivers - "Never floss with a stranger."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)