Thursday 26 June 2008

German Turkey 3-2

Last night Emma and I watched the soccer and to be honest it was not a very thrilling match and then in the second half there were technicial difficulties which meant that we missed some of it.. and at one point we even missed a goal that Germany had got coz of it.. so rude! but I guess thats the sort of shit that happens when you watch sports on TV. The soccer will be over soon and I can go back to getting enough sleep! I must admit I do enjoy having strawberries when the soccer is on.. oh no wait.. I just really enjoy strawberries! & really why wouldn't I.. strawberries are YummO! I think there is a match on tonight.. I don't even have the slightest clue as to who is playing though.. its not a German Turkey thats for sure.

Today I have felt a little tired from staying up and watching the soccer.. but at least it was actually over in the normal 90mins.. I would have been a bit pissed if it had of gone into extra time.. but yeah it didn't so all was good.. but today I have been tired.. also a little cranky.. and it has rained! Luckily I managed to make it home before getting too wet on my lunch time walk. Nemo was so tired and so very sound asleep that he didn't even hear me calling for him to come when it was time to go out.. he was curled up in bed snoozing.. at first I thought he was just ignoring me.. coz he does that but then I touched him and he woke up with his crooked face and growled coz well he had been woken up but then he got all happy coz he saw his leash.. I guess the soccer is playing with his sleeping patterns too lol I do love his crooked face!

On the walk I saw something that made me smile and once again I was kicking myself that I didn't have a camera but in saying that I don't think the old couple would of liked me taking a pic of them.. so anyways I was walking Nemo and there is this old couple.. they had to be in their 70's but in saying that Swedes look young.. just look at Emma.. she still looks 16! so anyways maybe they were older than I think.. they were just rather old and so very in love.. walking hand in hand and then they stopped and gave each other a little kiss and then continued on their merry way. They seemed so very happy and content and I just love that they were holding hands. It was a really beautiful moment thats for sure.. its good to see that there is love out there and this world isn't just full of hate.

A little cuteness on the morning walk was a little squirrel.. he jumped out from the hedge and I guess he didn't realise that Nemo and I were there.. he got a fright.. Nemo got a fright and of course I got a fright.. I did not let out a little girly scream tho.. which would be a first I know.. but anyways so little squirrel jumps out and then takes off.. and they run so funny.. I should say bounce rather than run.. coz its ass bounced up and down.. it was kinda interesting.. but I giggled as it took off and Nemo just stared as hard as he could. The little squirrel then made its way up a tree and so Nemo and I stopped to check him out some more.. I don't think I have ever seen Nemo so interested in something. There we are standing there staring up into the tree and the little squirrel has finally decided he is safe and grabs his tail and rubs his face hardcore into it.. it was SO cute! Then a bird startled it and it took off up higher into the tree into a section that I could no longer see coz of all the leaves. I had to tug and then drag Nemo away from the tree.. he was still staring up into the tree hardcore.. I guess waiting for it to make its next appearance.. ahh cuteness!

Now to move onto something not so cute or even nice for that matter from that walk.. it appeared that every bug, its grandma and friends decided that this morning was the morning that they would all attack me.. bug after bug for the entire walk flew at me.. in my eyes, in my mouth, even up my nose.. one even tried to go down my jacket! It was horrible! Simply horrible! I was not impressed and couldn't wait to get home.. but it left me wondering.. what was it about me this morning that attracted all these freaken bugs of all shapes and sizes?

2 comments:

  1. At least they don't bite you here... unless they're mozzies or biting midges of course.

    On a side note, I had to look up 'biting midges' since I only know the Swedish word for them which is knott or svidknott and when I looked up knott it was translated to gnats on the Swe-Eng dictionary sight and that didn't seem right so once again Wikipedia was my friend. (I looked up the latin word for knott in the Swedish Wikipedia and then c&p'd that into the English Wikipedia and wham bam thank you ma'am biting midges they were.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wiki is not always right!

    I think I would have preferred them biting me coz I swolled too many to count :| and spitting wasn't helping! and thats not to mention the ones that went up my nose!
    I swear if there had of been people around they would of thought that I was a retard with all my thrashing and spluttering..

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)