Tuesday 24 June 2008

Seriously people....

....what the frickty frick?

Yesterday I am taking the trash out.. when this lady who lives in the building.. whom I have NEVER ever seen before comes up to me and starts rattling something off so I just blankly look at her and say sorry I speak no Swedish.. even if my Swedish was better I would of had a hard time.. she spoke so fast and it just sounded like she said one very large long word.. but yeah so then she tried to speak English to me.. not very well and it turned out after about 5 mins of jabbering she thought I worked for HSB (who we rent through) and she wanted to know why she hadn't recieved the slip to pay her rent to which I responded with "Sorry I just live here so you will have to go to the office for those sorts of questions" then she went away. I walked away thinking.. seriously lady if I say I don't speak Swedish why on earth would you still think I worked for HSB? Some people seriously have no brains!

THEN while Emma and I are show shopping and yes I actually bought a pair of shoes.. but that is beside the point.. so while I am trying on pair after pair there is this crusty little punk also trying on shoes.. I guess thats what one does in the shoe section so its all good.. but then he started acting all shady and looking around and slowly making his way towards the exit.. all the while looking back and keeping an eye on the attendant.. this little punk was in fact stealing shoes.. so Emma went over and told the attendant with a little nudge from me.. and he ran after the punk and stopped him but still let him go and just took his name.. we assume. They have a funny way of dealing with theft in this country! If I had of been the attendant I would of made him come back into the store and called the cops and if he said that his parents bought the shoes for him then I would of told him to call his parents and tell them to come down with the receipt.. or at the very least dragged him back in and go through the shoes to find his old shoes that he no doubt left behind as he was doing the switch.. but hey maybe I am weird! It was rather annoying how he got away though.. but hey Emma did all that she could do other than chasing him and tackling the punk herself and dragging him back in.. actually I would pay to see that!

It was a weird Monday. Nemo was his usual sad-monday-self.. just a little more coz he had Emma home for an extra day.. but Monday is usually his day of being a sad sack coz his mummy Emma aint around. I felt tired and very drained.. must have been staying up so late watching the soccer.. which was well worth it.. and a few times I got very tense.. but yeah staying up so late made me tired and cranky so I had a cranky Monday and it didn't help that it was a rainy Monday. I want my hot sunshine back! GIVE IT BACK! It was a windy 11degrees this morning.. it was not very nice at all.. and it really made me realise just how much I need to get a haircut!

Jonathan Swift - "May you live every day of your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)