Monday 9 June 2008

Nemo the Duck!

(click links to see more pics if interested)
Nemo looking up to the heavens! - MummaDuck, BubbaDuck & maybe PappaDuck?
♪♪Lonely! I'm so lonely!♪♪ - MummaDuck & BubbaDucks! - ♪♪really, really so lonely♪♪
Happy FamilyDucks! - Now thats what I call nipping it in the butt! - Dark Ducklings
Donald! - Just an awesome pic Emma took! - SingleDuck!

Yesterday Emma and I went and fed the ducks, once we arrived we discovered that there was a duckling missing.. which is kinda sad, but I guess it is just the natural order of things. At least there are still 2 left and they seemed to really enjoy the bread that I made special for them! Coz I am so nice like that! I would like to know where all the other ducklings and mummy ducks are though, they just don't seem to be anywhere and I want to see more ducklings coz they are so very cute! I had one duck who was eating right out of my hand.. it was just awesome! I just love feeding the ducks.. it always makes me feel all happy inside.. except when Emma says that she doesn't have any poo bags and I have to just go and dump my bread out so she can use my bread bag for Nemo's poopie! AND then she actually finds the poo bags in her pocket AFTER I have dumped my bread out! I'm not so happy inside then! Luckily it has happened only once!!

Saturday Evening.. we get a call and invited out to take Nemo for a little swim with the J's and Dizzy. Of course we can't say no otherwise Nemo will be ever so sad.. so we get out shit together and head off to the water.. I must admit this water freaked me out a little.. ok a lot.. but Nemo had a ball and that was the main thing. At one point Nemo bit my toe thinking it was his stick! At another point Nemo acted like a duck and dunked his head right under the water looking for his stick.. it was pretty classic! DunkinNemo was he! Nemo just loves his stick!

There was one moment that made me wish I had a video camera.. which was when Dizzy was chasing Nemo and trying to jump on his back so that she didn't have to try and swim as she wasn't a confident swimmer.. and yes Dizzy is a dog.. a very cute dog.. noisy but cute.. and Nemo doesn't much like her.. I think she hurts his ears. lol but yeah.. I would really have liked to have got that recorded.. ahh well such is life.. it was funny enough to see and I can just replay it in my mind.. over and over and have a good giggle! Ahh nothing like a good giggle is there?

The weather over the weekend was soo wonderful.. nice and hot.. at times a little too hot but I am really enjoying it.. although this week it is apparently going to be a little cooler.. this morning actually got a little windy.. which was nice for a bit but then I had to close the balcony door coz I thought it was going to get ripped off.. and that would not be cool! I think I might enjoy the cooler weather for a little bit though.. just as long as it doesn't rain too heavily.. I don't mind if it rains.. coz we need it but I just don't want it to rain too heavily and for too many days lol

Rain can be quite soothing too.. I used to really enjoy walking in the rain. Maybe not so much now that I am an old fart but back in the days of young and stupidness, I would and could walk for hours in the rain. Having that nice warm shower when you come in from the rain almost makes you feel so complete and refreshed. A bit like how a Monday is supposed to feel.

EB White - "Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)