Monday 23 June 2008

Midsummer!

Goodness gracious me.. nearly a week has passed and not all that much has happened.

There was the marijuana plant we saw there the week before placed nicely beside some bushes... but that has since gone and I was too lazy to go with Emma numerous times to take a pic.. it was rather amusing though.. especially that it has gone! Not that it was even worth taking.

Friday was the yummy midsummer feasty.. and boy was I full upon leaving the parentals.. the walk home was just what the doctor ordered! I was a good girl and of course Emma made sure I was a good girl and only ate things that I was allowed.. even though I wanted to eat some of the other things.. and the cake! I at least got to have a few drinks.. tried a few different vodka's.. some were nice.. some not so nice.. especially the pear.. that was just nasty! Emma even got a little on the tipsy side which meant she fell asleep even faster than instantly once we got home and her head connected with the pillow.. lucky for some I suppose! It was a very good night I must say and Nemo got to have a playdate with Dizzy.. who in fact scares him coz he is just a little wuss.

Now of course with all the nice weather, it of course rained on midsummer.. over the weekend.. yesterday was pissing down! But apparently it isn't midsummer without rain.. I don't think summer in Sweden is summer without rain! This summer has so far been MUCH betterer than last thats for sure.. it would be nice if the weather was really nice for when Emma has her summer break.. then we can do all sorts of summery fun things!

I have now had my fix of midsummer foodage! It was sooo good and coffee.. I don't think I have ever enjoyed a coffee so very much.. simply wonderful! It is really nice to be off my Liver Cleansing Diet and I am very proud as I have lost a decent amount of weight.. I just have to try to not be tooo bad so I can continue to drop some more weight and reach my goal.. I have faith that I will tho.

Nemo got 3 ticks! not one.. not two.. but three of the little blood sucking bastards on him! They have been removed and he is fine and dandy and he got a new dose of the tick repelling stuffs. damn ticks.. why can't they just piss off and die already!
Die ticks DIE!

On Saturday it was discovered that Emma is far too good at Mario Kart.. as she was playing her uni mates in Aus.. giving them a 30sec headstart and still kicking butt.. even lapping them! I really would have thought that they would have been betterer.. considering most of who was there had some sort of computing degree.. I guess playing Mario Kart is a little too advanced for some.. including me.. I don't like racing Emma coz she just HAS to win ALL the time.. and thats just not fun at all... for me! lol

Well I can't really think of much more to say so I shall leave you with a quote that I said to Emma yesterday... "that's coz you have more faith in me than the average flintstone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)