Tuesday 17 June 2008

Bunny World!

Nemo and I are walking walking walking on our usual morning walk when we spy a cat crouched down in the gutter.. looking like its getting ready to strike at something. Of course Nemo and I being our curious selves looked over to what the cat was preying on to discover it was 2 adult and 1 baby bunnies.. which I assume would be the mummy and daddy bunny with their little baby bunny. The baby bunny must have got startled by Nemo and I walking.. not that we were walking to wards then.. but I guess just hearing us is bad enough and anyways the baby bunny took off while.. we will say this one is the mummy bunny.. mummy bunny was keeping a watchful eye on the cat and the other bunny.. who we say is daddy bunny.. or maybe even aunty bunny.. I just dunno.. but anyways daddy bunny was also keeping an eye on the cat but more so on baby bunny.. so Nemo and I make noise while walking.. baby bunny takes off.. daddy bunny takes off after baby bunny and mummy bunny is left playing the staring game with the cat. I stop walking.. daddy bunny and baby bunny come to a halt behind a tree.. which is good coz now the cat can't see them and then mummy bunny stops the stare down and turns around to see that baby bunny is gone! You then see her head dart around a few times.. in my guess trying to locate her beloved baby bunny and then gives one last look back at the cat before bouncing off towards daddy bunny and baby bunny. Nemo and I start walking again and as we get closer and closer to the cat it crouches down in the gutter more and more.. this is the cat that usually jumps out at Nemo and scares him a little.. and Nemo thought.. AHA! Your time has come and as we got up close to the cat Nemo did this little lunge the cat and the cat took off in a big hurry! Afterwards Nemo had a little spring in his step and I am just happy that the cat didn't catch baby bunny.. even though I know bunnies are pests.. they are still cute and do entertaining things for me on my walks.

Anya:
♪♪...Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes..
They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses..
And what's with all the carrots..
What do they need such good eyesight for anyway..
Bunnies, bunnies..
It must be bunnies..
Or maybe midgets...♪♪

1 comment:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)