Thursday 5 May 2011

Foiled! Again!


So it's May.. we welcomed May with some burning of scrubs and stuff.. which in my 5 years of living in Sweden was the quickest it has ever burnt! But it seems with that burning, we scared away all the nice weather we were having before that! Totally unimpressed I was.. to wake up the next few mornings to very low temps.. and one morning was even -2. Uncool to say the least!

We all must move on and get over it.. the nicer weather is slowly creeping back and that is all I care about. Or well.. I would like the weather to be nice and not at least rain when we are cycling on the train tracks in a little over a weeek! should be fun fun fun!

This morning I baked bagels.. I personally think they are my best batch yet.. you can see them here [click me for bagelicious goodness!] I'd offer you a sample, but they are for my Emma Bo Bemma! She has been adding bagels into general conversation for a little while now.. by that I mean she has made statements like "You haven't made bagels yet"

Today, I wanted to kick myself SO hard! I was out walking Nemo.. and who do I stumble across? so close that I could reach out and stroke her! Bella! yes that is right I saw horse lady.. and I reached into my pocket to grab my phone to discover that it wasn't in my pocket! Dang-freaken-nabbit! Foiled! Again! I am my own worst enemy when it comes to getting her on film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)