Monday 23 May 2011

Sex In The City!

For the last few hours in Amsterdam, Em and I headed off to check out the sex museum and what a sex museum it was. There were things that just left us gobsmacked and others that were very tasteful.. for the time period that is.
I especially loved the disinterest of the girls, but in saying that you still get that look today and it totally took me back to a few days ago when we were in the red light and saw one girl sitting in her window on display looking like she had just eaten a sour lemon and was not looking for anyone to buy her goods. But more than the disinterested girls faces, I loved the dudes moustaches and dirty scody looking socks.. yes of all things to notice.
Some people like parrots on their shoulder.. others prefer to have a penis..

The real highlights were the moving displays..
May I introduce you to the Peeing Man..

and the Flasher..
 And I especially liked the use of the urinal, like the ones that I put on my blog just a few days ago, we hadn’t yet seen them used this way..

Em and I each had a good at the phone sex booth..


I think it was a good note to leave Amsterdam on.. here are a few extra pics to show what type of things were on display..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)