Saturday 14 May 2011

Yippy Skippy!

As you would know, we have Georg and Mike staying with us. Today we headed off to the cycle on the train tracks.. and I thought I was going to freeze this morning.. along with everyone else.. but we didn't and we got through the experience in one piece. I did really enjoy it to be honest, even thought I was very cold. I quite enjoy being out in nature doing something a little different to the norm. I do hope Georg and Mike enjoyed it even thought I suspect that they couldn't quite get past the cold factor.. there really was a chill. I think Nemo had the most fun but he really wanted to be able to get down and run and play around.. when we were going back, we were on the behind and well little Nemo wasn't overly impressed with that and pretty much barked the whole way and scratched the shit out of my thighs. We had a bit of a picnic before cycling back to the start and then headed off to the cider mill.. I think our countryside is pretty nice here.

We were all pretty knackered on the ride home and I know I nodded off in the car, everyone else prolly did too.. apart from Emma of course.. which is just as well considering she was behind the wheel. lol

Last night, we had a bit of a late night after having dinner around at the parentals and then afterwards having to do a little last minute rescheduling because one of the places we had booked decided to dick us around 2 weeks before and say they don't have the suite we originally booked for 4 but could only do it for 2.. pooopieheads. We found something betterer now anyways... actually I have no idea if it is better or what.. but its better purely for the aspect that its booked right? hahaha Fingers crossed that's the only spanner.

I am also sad to report that Bella the horse lady has not been seen yet. I do feel like camping out! Only one day left!

Tomorrow is original IKEA day! yippy skippy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)