Thursday 26 May 2011

A Long Drive..

We had a big drive ahead of us today.. 8ish hours in fact. San Sebastian to Porto. Long drives are never a fun task.. luckily Emma and I got to have a taste of being in the front this time.. Emma driving and me taking in the scenery from the passengers seat. Such a better view up the front too.. I really discovered just how much I miss out on by sitting in the back. Hopefully Emma and I get a few more turns in the hot seats!


At the end, it got a little tense when we couldn't quite find the place but we did get there in the end and that is all that matters. We got settled in for the night by going to the grocery store to pick up some food and I spent the night catching up on my washing.. fun times! But I'm stoked that the place came with a washer and dryer.. even if it is one that takes forever! A penny saved!

The apartment is nice-ish.. a little charmless but its clean and tidy so that is all that matters. The neighbourhood is a little mixed.. having really old run down places right next to brand new places.. like the place we are in now.. doesn't even make it onto maps yet.

Tomorrow the real Porto adventures begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)