Wednesday 25 May 2011

Hangman At The Beach!


We arrived in San Sebastian and the weather was simply beautiful and it didn’t smell like piss! Finally some good sun for me to get my real goggle face happening.. and so it did, as I quickly discovered when we returned back to the room. Without fail, I get some kind of crazy sunburn while on holiday.

We dropped our bags off at the place we were staying and then headed out for a bite to eat.. at a place recommended by the very happy receptionist lady, she was super nice and super super smiley and helpful.. I believe Georg even got a little groped by her.. now how's that for a well-rounded service! Real bang for your buck!

Anyways, back to the meal.. the place we went to had pretty decent food, I found it a tad salty personally but for 12.5 euros you can't really complain about it at all.. a starter, a meat main, a beer and an espresso to finish the meal off.. Emma got a cheesecake instead. Again, some real bang for your buck! No groping though.. sadly.



With full bellies and feeling cheery, we headed off to check out the neighbourhood and back to the room to get checked in properly before heading off to really check this place out. It was such a beautiful day, that it was no wonder we ended up at the beach.. with sand, people.. some even topless! say waaaat! and very happy dogs. We walked along the beach, with our feet in the water before finding a place to settle to just watch and play a little hangman.. beach hangman is the shit! 


We even came across this dude doing a little sand art.. very cool! 

We hung at the beach for a while and then headed back to the room for a bite to eat, we were meant to go out for pintxos but we were still all a little full from lunch so a little nibble and then a night for me catching up on posting my blogs.. it took longer than expected.. so you bitchez! better be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)