Monday 9 May 2011

Blur Moment!

There goes my last weekend before I set off on a trip of awesomeness! Which I am looking forward to but also at the same time pooping myself over.. all the different languages scare the bejesus! out of me.. luckily there will be the outgoing bunnie killing lass along with us to take on the stuff that very well might make me faint.. Em has also been pumping iron to catch me if I do said fainting!

Over the weekend, I made MORE bagels! OmNomNom! Always handy having yummy bread in the freezer.. amiright?! And plus I decided to make some more coz Em was having the joyus task of having to trim Nemo so that he will be all nice and pretty for his 5 week holiday with the grandparentals! I was just trying to keep myself busy and out of their hair/fur! It is the safest thing to do.

Sunday was a busy day actually, Saturday not so much considering Em was all hung over from her work spring partay! She even drunk WINE! she never drinks wine! and apparently it makes her huggy.. now I know if I spike all her drinks with wine, I'll get hugs all. the. time. 

We headed off to the parentals nice and early on the Sunday morning to have some breakfast and wash Em's bro's car.. just so that it wasn't soooo filthy when we go to borrow it for next weekend. You see he lives in a house, a very big house.. in the cunTreeeeeeee! Sorry Blur moment there lol but he does live more country than anything.. a very typical Swedish house at the end of a long gravel driveway. He also has horses that spit at you.. or well one of his horses spat at me on one of my first visits there.. I don't really go near the horses now.. 5 years later. Yes I hold grudges. Some things just can't be forgiven!

Once we (mainly Em) finished washing the car, we look at it and it is already covered in pollen. It felt sorta pointless washing it but in saying that it still looked a million times betterer than when we arrived. Country cars get o so dirty. Maybe I do always wanna live in the city...

The weather has picked up again, which I am grateful for.. hopefully it continues on during the week and just gets betterer for the arrival of the Aussies. Currently the forecast has rain pending on the Saturday.. which is totally uncool! but in saying that we all know how wrong the weather people are so I still hold onto hope that it will not be so and it will be a glorious day of cycling on the tracks and picnic fun.. along with some drinking of Swedish cider..we should have more international visitors.. I think we make great hosts!

However, I'm not so great at finding shoes! I have once again been foiled in the shoe department.. the shoes that I ordered were much more narrow than they appeared to be on the website and in turn meant my toes felt like they were going to die! This time.. Em's ma got a new pair of shoes. I seem to be a foot sponsor.. my shoes are your shoes. NEXT! I hate not being able to find what I want and then settling for something and having it not fit. Maybe its karma for settling for second best? One should never just settle I guess.

I just looked at my tattoo.. I sure do love it! At least that went smoothly and without a hitch! I do think Iwi the kiwi is a little lonely and wants some friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)