Thursday 28 April 2011

Bella!

Sooo.. I'm sitting at the computer.. just fluffing around.. actually I was talking to a little someone about a certain type of octopus.. aaaanyways I hear the clippity clop of what sounds like hoofies walking along.. and you see its been a while.. since I have heard those clippity clops and well it took a few.. quite a few clippity clops for it to register that it could possibly be horse lady! But once it did.. I shot up! like a rocket! which meant I overshot my mark and missed grabbing my phone to be able to take a picture and I lost precious seconds having to go back for it! Those seconds really were precious coz she was very nearly right out of view! And not to mention it took a bit for the phone to launch the camera app.. which happened to be on the video part.. and I didn't want to waste even more seconds changing that.. and videos are a little better.. right? Anyways.. by the time I managed to pull it all together I only just got to capture horse lady! She is the one walking on the footpath away from you.. by the parked red car.. you can just make her out.. and her swinging tail!
Bella is in a way.. my lochness monster! You only manage to catch glimpses of her!

I also just had a thought.. Georg & Mike who will be here in 2 weeks.. might actually be able to see her in person! There will be international witnesses to the horse lady! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)