Sunday 24 April 2011

Awesomesauce!

It's Easter, Bitches!

The Easter break has been beautiful! seriously beautiful weather! Em and I finally got the balcony all sorted with the table and chairs and a few plants.. its not the biggest but we make it look decent and function well for the small space we have and Nemo just loves being out there. We got 4 different types of strawberry plants to grow in a little pot.. hopefully we will get a few to nibble here and there and the birds wont steal them. The greenhouse isn't up this year, its in the storage space in the attic coz we are away for the main part of the growing. Small sacrifice for the joy of EuroTrip2011!

It's hard to believe that the one duo of the awesomefoursome is heading off to start their first part of the journey in just a few days.. and then in just a couple more weeks they will be here and we will be showing them a side of Sweden.. the calm and pretty side.. the side that is like us.. yes I am saying that we are calm and pretty! Emma being calm and me being pretty of course! hahaha
We got started on some of the baked goods that we will be serving the duo, dreams, mandelmusslor and cinnamon rolls. Some other things are purchase things coz well.. we don't have the time to actually make the stuff when they are here and those things can't be frozen well... and we don't wanna serve 'gross' stuff.. hopefully they do actually like everything we serve up.. I know I like all.. or well nearly all that we are serving!
Heres a little video of Nemo being a sook while we were making the dreams..

We headed off to Kristianstad on Saturday and it was a beaut day, for some reason before going I had forgotten it was a) Easter and b) everyone had been paid so it was a little nuts! We picked up a few funky things.. how could we not.. its Easter and we have been paid! LOL
Once we got home, we settled onto the balcony for a beer.. and cider for Em, before heading around to the parentals for a BBQ.. where we tested out a new yummo potato salad and got to meet this little 8 month old fella!

He was SO awesome! I played and ran around with him lots and lots and even more than lots.. I am not sure who had more fun! I loved it tho.. especially when he jumped over the soccer ball with a very well chewed and used santa toy hanging from his mouth! his cute little legs! I chased him.. he chased me.. It was pure awesomesauce!

Happy days!

2 comments:

  1. "Duo of the awesomefoursome" - I love it! Can I put that on my "The Girlfriend" business card:
    Georgia
    The Girlfriend
    Due of awesomefoursome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If by due you mean duo then yes, of course you can :-P

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)