Sunday 5 July 2009

A little photo story, starring everyone!

So tomorrow I head off to too long in the unwashable countryside, to get sore back and shoulders, blisters, probably bird attacks, coz we all know how much they love to attack me! and the midnight sun! but in saying that it should be fun fun fun and so very beautiful with all the little hills or huge mountains as they Swedes would like to think.. but I know different.. you know with me knowing everything haha It should be a great experience that I hope we will do many times over to actually make sure we get our money's worth with all the gear we purchased.. you really don't wanna know how much this hiking holiday set us back.

The weather has been beautiful as of late.. apart from today I might add.. thunder and pissing down rain but still warm.. so anways leading up to today it has been way nice.. so nice infact that on Friday we headed over to the parentals for a BBQ! Perfect! BBq & Booze.. what could be better?
After boozing it up Emma and Nems needed cuddles!
After the cuddles Emma needed to pop some tiny pills of the flouride variety.
Somehow there was a chemical reaction and my hair ended up.. well UP!
Once the hair calmed down a little Nems and I had some fun on the couch.. and how happy do we look?
Emma decided it wasn't time to be happy and wanted to show off the power of her finger... the pain arrrrgghhh the pain!
Nemo then came in and comforted a possibly dead me.
I disappeared and Nemo developed long floppy bunnie ears!
O no, here I am! hahahaha See even Nemo cracked up!
**please note the photos do not actually appear in order that they were taken,
they appear in the best story mode.


Anyways.. I hope that ties you over until we all return and hopefully we return safe and sound and that the 18kg backpack doesn't turn me into a cripple! its only 6kg over the minimum I wanted to take.. but Nemo's stuffs takes up an easy 5kg.. so as Emma said.. we will just have to grin and bear it! See ya in 2 weeks with loads of stories... oh and before I go here is a little video.. Cato attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)