Thursday 28 August 2014

Some of the Good!

You know what Vancouver did do goodly? Coffee beans to go go! [instagram photo] While we were there, we picked up 4 packets of coffee beans because.. coffee & 4 is a good number. We have tried 2 of the 4 at home and they have been total winners! Yum! The other two, we haven't tried at home yet but we did try their siblings while in Vancouver, with the verdict of yum! So I think it's safe to say that all 4 packets are good and that Vancouver offers some good beans. (note: all were roasted in Canada but not in Vancouver itself.) 

I did love the amount of food trucks that were in Vancouver, I'm a sucker for a food truck and they had so many, too many to get around them all but we did give a few a go and everything we had was tasty as! Aussie Pie Guy gave a cold pie but it was still tasty. I had a damn good cheese toastie.. with pickles! Who doesn't love a good pickle?! 
There were quite a few that we didn't get around to trying, mainly coz of time and they weren't in the areas we were at the right times. And so is the life of a food truck. 

Now to showcase a beer that I did really enjoy, it was from Deep Cove and it was a rye IPA. It was definitely one of the more interesting and tasty beers that we tried over our time here and it has a kick ass bottle to boot.. 
..we brought one home to enjoy, now I just have to pick the right time to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)