Friday 21 December 2012

Snakey Sexy!

We came across a little old house and headed in and in there were some ladies getting their bake on, they were baking gingerbread cookies! We watched for a little and enjoyed the warmth and even got a freshly baked cookie. Yum!

We headed over for some lunch, I had a moose ragu and it was lovely, and warm! Actually it was so warm that when a little dot of it flicked up and onto my forehead it burnt like a bitch! But I think that had more to do with my face being freezing cold.. it was amusing anyways.

Next up was the aquarium! Which was great coz it was indoors! 
First up we got some furry tailed friends.. who are just simple adorable when they eat! chomp chomp chomp!

OMG A SLOTH! GIMME!

Then when we moved on, we had live birds overhead who were not caged, the gray one was very noisy and enjoyed to wolf whistle...

This one nearly shat on us. There was only seconds between us moving and the shit being released. I would not have been impressed if we had got shat on.. but I probably would have pissed my pants from laughing about it. 
We were enjoying the snakes, they really are pretty creatures, not that I would have the balls to touch one myself.. I am far too tense for that and you know a scaredy cat. While we were enjoying the snakes, a couple of snakes were enjoying themselves and got their grooove on.. yep, we saw snakes having rudies. It was actually quite interesting.. it was these two blackies..

How beautiful is this little dude? I wanteth!

We even walked through a rainforest.. it was small and we thought cold for a rainforest, there wasn't much to see, but Pinko did nearly donk her head as she was walking out.. that would have been ouchies!

Moving on to total cute factor with some chipmunks! I love chipmunks, they just make me go all gooey! I kinda want to have my own little chipmunk set.. not sure how many I want in the set, but I want a set.. with houses and maybe a corner store..

We hit up the underwater peeps.. Nemo and Dory came to say hello!

We were at the end, we took another last look at the little furries and I just wanted to take this little dude home too.. so damn cute!

We were back outside, walking on icy badness when we headed to a bakery so Emma could have a freshly baked saffron bun, lussekatt, which I don't like myself.. but Em and I make a good one apparently.. which we will actually be baking on Sunday! Fun times! I actually don't mind baking them.. it is kinda fun. 
So yeah, Em got her thing and I got something else and then we moved on back to the Christmas market for one last looksie and then off we went.. out the gates to end the day. We were there from when it opened right up until it was nearly closing time. It was a great day! Good-bye Skansen.

Here is the model of Skansen..

This was one of the last beautiful sights that we saw before leaving..

Back to the hotel we went to get our gear, which meant walking up and then down the snowy steps of hell.. but we did it and we did it gracefully, then headed to the train-station and waited for our train home. Pinko took some of her "I'm a stoner, look at my eyes" pills and was out to it. The trip was pretty painless, even if it was 20ish minutes late. I was very happy to be home when we finally arrived.. my bed, how I had missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)