Tuesday 18 December 2012

Michelberger Hotel

The day was Tuesday and we were off to a new land to experience some new fun! We bundled ourselves up, Pinko slightly over-packed and heading off to Copenhagen to catch our flight. Pinko left some liquids in her bag which meant she got a smack on the wrists! tsk tsk

Soon enough it was time to move the large spacious airport to the cramped aircraft.. this one seemed even smaller than usual and I felt like I was some kind of giant. Luckily the trip was rather swift, 40ish minutes and we were in Berlin! We made our way out of the airport and to a bus, and then to the Hauptbahnhof station to catch a train to our final destination..
As you can see from one of the above pictures, it was so frightful that Pinko had to cover her eyes with her snood.. off topic, isn't the word snood weird? It was all pretty swift going really and it wasn't long before we had to get off and brave the snowy ground, which wasn't too bad in most places, except for one main area, that we discovered over the course of our time there would be our regular route, suffice to say I think we all nearly fell on our asses.. but managed to stay upright. I am thankful for that. We made it to the hotel all safe like and walked through a rather epic entrance..

Once checked in, we headed up to our lofty room.. where we settled in for the night as the next day was an early start to enjoy some jam packed funness!
 
 

The hotel interior is pretty awesome too, as you can see here it is rather a nice place to just hang out..

I can see myself coming back here when I come back to Berlin, nice place, friendly people and as it turned out some really yummy pumpkin soup! I even got a chance to stop and smell a Christmas tree!

What is this awesome place you ask.. well let me tell you.. It's the Michelberger hotel.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome hair/body wash instructions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?!
      You would have to be a moron to not take the time to check them out! Emma saw them first and told me right away to check them out.. totally worth it, along with other little things around the place like it. Awesome place to stay that's for sure. So, you know, if you're ever in Berlin, I reckon you stay there! :P

      Delete
  2. Well if I ever make it over to Sweden I'll be sure to go over to Berlin & stay there! lol

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)