Monday 27 September 2010

Simply Gorgeous!

Strawberry beer! 
It's a little sweet.. a little interesting..  a little drink worthy.
It actually has a prominent strawberry taste.. and who doesn't like strawberries! 
I will be trying it again.. you know just to be sure it wasn't a fluke that it went down well *wink*
 Close up cuddles with Nemo.. beautiful! Simply gorgeous we are!
Mushrooms!
A different kind of Chanterelles.. Simply tasty!
I love it when we have mushies for lunchies!

Ok.. now that I have the photo's out of the way, I can get onto blogging about the boring mundane stuff that is my life! It was a pretty quiet weekend.. as per usual. However I enjoyed a couple of beers on Friday night.. one being the strawberry beer up above.. it was much tastier than I actually thought it would be.. always nice when that happens.. however I do wish they would get in a pumpkin beer! I tried one in Boston and it was rather nice.. and now I long for yet another pumpkin thing. I hear Chocokin calling me!

At some point.. I can't actually recall what day.. I think possibly Saturday.. both Emma and I saw Horsey lady! Emma had her camera but apparently it would have been way too obvious that we were snapping a pic of her if she had of pulled out the camera/phone. PooWeez!! I'm getting to the point where I just want to walk up to her and ask her to pose for a shot! She would just think I'm some wacky tourist right? lol She is just so amazing that I NEED a photo of her.. she leaves me perplexed.

The weather was grey.. but rather humid.. Emma's pa thought I was nuts wearing short sleeves.. which he was all rugged up in a jacket. It really wasn't cold at all. Old people and their chilled bones aye? lol All in all the weekend was nice.. we did a spot of 'spring' cleaning.. which was nice and then this morning I carted up the things that needed to go to the attic space. Good times! Another weekend down.. still no new phone either.

5 comments:

  1. You need to get some spy cam action going to capture the strangeness of horse lady, me thinks!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi whats this horse lady look like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trace.. her hair goes all the way to her ankles. It's like a massive long rats-tail! When she walks she makes the sound a horse makes when they walk.. so that is why we call her horsey lady!
    She really is a sight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're forgetting about the tight black clothes and the makeup and the fact that she's ancient. Doesn't change the horsey-ness mind you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry my bad Emma Bo Bemma! :P

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)