Monday 13 September 2010

Art! FTW!

For the first time in my entire 30 years of life.. I have voted! In Sweden. It was a thrilling process.. and by thrilling I mean.. boring.. and wow so secretive! I don't quite get the whole hiding of ones vote.. be proud of your choice I say.. and if you can't.. then maybe you are voting for the wrong thing! So anyways.. I voted! YaY!

Moving on tho.. my weekend seemed far too short! Back to the normal routine of things. Can't I be back in Boston.. living the good life? The good weather instead of this dark rainy period we seem to have going on! Uncool! It really isn't so easy to walk Nemo with an umbrella.. as I discovered this morning... and it gets way more difficult once you have to stop to pick up doggydodo's!

Sunday we decided it was time to put up our Blik wall art.. and what a task that turned out to be.. for Emma as she did most of the rubbing work.. I played scrabble. Next step in making the walls all pretty will be getting all the little artworks framed that we got in Americat! Time to break the bank! We have 4 weeks to get it all done and up before Emma's birthday.. can't have people coming around to blank walls afterall!


Also I forgot to add to my holiday entries that we also took in a show.. 'Cabaret' and it was pretty darn good. However there were lotsa boobies and dildo's.. they had to be dildo's coz they were quite frankly too large to be real.. some of them anyways. We had a very good girls night out.. even tho one of the characters (Frenchie) tried to scrape off my day old tattoo when he took me by surprise and sat on my lap! I must admit I had a really good time and was glad that Emma dragged me along.. even if the seats were uncomfy as all hell and it was cramped.. and hot.. but it was well worth it. I could even see it again.. *gasp*

2 comments:

  1. Cabaret is in my all time top three movies (along with Love Actually and Juno - yes, I'm weird!), but I've never seen it live....v. envious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea if the one I saw is anything like the one you love..

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)