Wednesday 8 September 2010

Meet Iwi The Kiwi!

Today was tattoo day!
Before the appointment we headed off to check out Harvard.. coz it was on the way and we had the morning to kill. It is a rather big place.. I could imagine many newbies getting lost there. Luckily we had stumbled upon a tour group..
however we had the overwhelming sense of not belonging. Once we were done with Harvard we made our way towards the tattoo shop.. which had a Starbucks right next door so we popped in for a quick bite to eat and a coffee to get all loaded up before going and having the most awesome tattoo done! The last photo taken of my arm nekkid!Signing Iwi the Kiwi's birth certificate! (aka the waiver)Shaving!Outlining!Colouring!What I get to see... not nearly enough! Click me to watch a short video of it all happening.. All wrapped up and the healing process begins!Totally a well earned coffeeeeeee! Meet my newborn... Iwi the kiwi!In my tattoo I have Pohutukawa blossoms, Kowhai blossoms, Mt Cook lily, Ferns & Fiddleheads.. and of course the bubba kiwi! Looking a little crusty!
My tattoo was done by Elize Nazelie! She is totally awesome! Here are her sites.. Main & Facebook!


Update: I have had more work done - see post Inking Jo
Update: I have again had more work done! - see post Tattoo Time

1 comment:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)