Monday 20 September 2010

Digging The Hat!

Wow.. a whole week has passed..
I do really need to find topics to ramble about more often.

I saw horse lady several times.. but never on the times I actually remembered to take the camera.. or even the phone! Typical really.. one day I shall capture her on film.. however I do hope to capture her on moving film rather than still film so one can really grasp the.. umm.. awesomeness? of her situation! hahaah

The week kinda felt like it was dragging some but it finally made it to Friday and we got to head around to the parentals for a Crayfish paaaaartay! Nothing like getting all grubby cracking open the tiny crays.. not like the crays I'm used to in NZ that's for sure.. but tasted so fine! Enjoyed cray goodness.. cheese goodness.. quiche goodness.. buttery toast goodness.. booze goodness and also some more booze ungoodness.. once again I got roped into trying some shot of something Swedish and once again I didn't like it lol In saying that tho.. it was nicer than the other ones they have had me try. After dinner.. we had coffee, a yummy gooey cake with cream from a can! I don't know exactly why but I LOVE cream from a can! It's prolly that 'from a can' factor! *Remembers the cheeseburger from a can hike adventure* oh and once again I didn't get to try cheese in a can from America! One day I will find you when I'm there and one day I will try you! ONE DAY! I swear one day! haha

Saturday was a day of frame hunting for our artworks.. yeah it didn't go all according to plan and we didn't find many old funky frames in the right sizes.. but we found a couple of keepers that we brought home for a good price.

All in all tho.. it was a pretty quiet weekend after a quiet week.. hopefully this week will be betterer! Or well not that quiet weeks aren't good but you know...

3 comments:

  1. Camera must go everywhere with you - I am so looking forward to seeing horse lady....maybe that's what we can do on 12th May?!? Horse lady hunting!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you could handle it! haha
    It's quite a sight to see in the flesh!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)