Wednesday 8 September 2010

Perfecto Breakfast!

Out to breakfast we went.. mine was perfecto!I however learnt that Americans have different bacon to Canadians.. neither of which are what I think of as bacon.. altho maybe add them together and they look like the bacon I grew up with.. long straight bit with a rounded bit lol Canadian bacon looked more like mini ham steaks. It went well with my eggs all the same.

Afterwards Emma and I headed off to check out the Tattoo Convention.. they were late starting themselves so we didn't really get to see as much as we would have liked.. I would have liked to be able to see some finished products of the tatts that were being done there.. o well
Emma even managed to squeeze in a little more shopping.

We met up with Hanky Hanna & Billy-Goat, only to discover that the Red Sox game had been postponed until the following afternoon.. so we headed to Mike's Pastry Shop and got a few things.. it was all very large and very sickly.. we didn't eat it all but we gave it a good go!
While we were having a munch.. we were at what appeared to be a doggy meeting ground and they had a HUGE bulldog there.. he weighed about 35kg.. which is pretty darn mean really but he was wicked cute! I got to have a pat too.. he also was such a gentleman that he burped at me as soon as he came over.. totally reminded me of Nemo.

There were loads of other dogs there and they were all so ace.. especially the one that looked like a little gremlin.. or well gizmo before you get him wet! He would do this awesome 'purr' when you would pat him.. it made me want him.

After all the doggy fun.. we headed home for a quiet night drinking.. this is some seriously good hard lemonade.. and oddly enough it gets classed as a beer! And watching the new reports about Hurricane Earl. It was finally a bit wet and rainy but quite a fizzle of a hurricane. Afterwards you wouldn't have even thought that there was a hurricane alert lol Back to the beautiful weather. We really have had the best weather throughout the trip so far.. altho in saying that.. it could be a little cooler in the evenings when trying to sleep so I didn't have to try and sleep with the air con on.. that was not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)