Wednesday 16 December 2009

What Time Is It?

It's Snow Eating Time!
According to Nemo anyways.. it had snowed a little so there was a very light covering of snow on the lunchtime walk.. but that was more than enough for Nemo to take every chance he could, a nip in the snow.. he thought he was in heaven when he came to a good white patch of the fluffy white stuff. It really.. really... really was the smallest amount.. really! LOL

But then.. this afternoon it snowed more.. and then snowed some more and soon enough there was a nice white fluffy blanket.. and that meant only one thing.. Nemo was going to eat as much snow as he possibly could and get all sidetracked and forget to do his business! Sure enough for the most part of the walk, Nemo would run along and nip at the snow.. nibble nibble nibble... mmmm nom nom nom! He doesn't eat the yellow snow.. just the fresh white stuff and he really likes it when it is light and fluffy. Luckily once we got to the church he realised that he had to do his business or have to hold on for the night walk coz I sure as heckles aint hanging around outside when all he is doing is eating snow. Maybe on one of the walks where Emma is along I will try to record him doing his snow eating thing coz it is actually rather cute.. no promises.

Sooo all this snow and cold might actually mean that I get to experience a white xmas for my birthday! How cool is that? It has been all I have wanted since coming to Sweden.. give me a white xmas already and if the weather holds up this way.. for my big 3 0 I am gonna get it! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)