Monday 21 December 2009

It's Photo Time!

Ok.. I'm not sure where to start so I will start on the movie Avatar. We went and saw it on Saturday.. late afternoon, not that that really tells you anything about the movie but yeah thats when we saw it.. went in at 4pm and come out just after 7pm and it was total darkness and felt like it was closer to 9pm! Nuts! But that is what our days are like these days dark dark dark! Like this morning it was still semi dark at 8am! Anyways moving back to the topic I started out on.. the movie. It was a good movie.. the CGI was ace and I did enjoy it and I even managed to follow the alien speak with the subtitles in Swedish! I'm not a huge fantasy movie fan but I did enjoy it but in saying that.. I feel they could have lost about an hour and still had a good movie overall.. but yeah if you want to see it then seeing it at the movies is a must otherwise I think the movie would just fall flat. They are also showing it in 3D.. but there is no way in hell I could see it without throwing up then.. there was loads of motion as it was.

Also on Saturday, we went out and fed the ducks and boy were they keen! I made them 2 fresh breads and chopped it up into nice managable pieces.. I dropped only a few bits on the floor while I was doing the chopping which seemed to upset Nemo.. he likes to stand under the chopping board, staring at the floor waiting for the goodness to fall.. but sadly for him I did a good job of not making them fall lol but yeah I do enjoy feeding the ducks and it makes me feel good.. just like it makes me feel good to bake the oldies (the old people where Emma's mum works) goodies.. Saturday morning, Emma and I baked up some saffron buns.. I still don't like them but everyone else in Sweden does.

It's like a little wintery wonderland and was snowing a little while we were out feeding the ducks, like proper snowflakes and it was AWESOME!!! Getting covered in little snowflakes makes everyone look pretty.. even Nemo.. see? lol
How pretty are snowflakes? Seriously! I was like a kid in a candystore.. meaning so happy! Could my grin be any bigger?
Because it was the weekend.. the roads and footpaths didn't get scraped at all so it was very snowy.. and people still continued to drive like morons.. I am surprised there are not more accidents with how stupid people drive in this weather.. yesterday we saw one dude doing handbreak skids around every corner.. seriously what are you thinking dude? & while I was standing outside the bakery in the middle of town waiting for Emma.. there was a dude in a huge 4wd.. he breaked hard to stop so that people could walk across the crossing.. and it caused him to skid.. and then when he went to go he spun his wheels hardcore.. the whole way down the main and around the corner.. stupid! I am starting to lose all hope for the human race.

However I am not losing hope in Nemo's snow eating abilities and the cute little snowbeard he gets from rushing along eating the snow.. and no I still have not made the motion picture of him eating the snow! It isnt that easy ya know.. especially when you have a camera shy dog.. I did try to do it once.. without Emma along and well it resulted in him actually behaving for the walk and my hand nearly freezing off coz I didn't bring gloves! Anyways here you can see Nemo's snowbeard.. cute right?

1 comment:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)