Thursday 24 December 2009

It's Kylie Minogue Time!

My Birthday Card from Emma's parentals..

Fan-fucking-tastic and even more so coz I can't stand KM!

So I am 30 today and I got many wonderful things.. the best thing being the little coupon booklet that Emma made that gives me a selection of meals at different places.. including Boston! Now we just have to get the airfares together and get our asses to Boston lol

It's still only early but so far my birthday has been painless.. altho I am starting to feel a little itchy from my new necklace so I might not be able to wear it everyday.. but it is a very nice necklace.. damn my sensitive skin! Or maybe it is just coz I haven't worn a necklace in YEARS so it will take a little adjustment.. I ain't gonna give up!

Currently Emma is cooking me popovers and eggs for my birthday breaky.. I must say with this kind of treatment I would want to have a birthday everyday.. altho then I would be as big as a skyscraper rather than just a house lol

Oh.. and the snow didn't last for my birthday.. it has warmed up and rained, now we have a grey, brown, slushy mess.. typical right? Ah well.. win some lose some!

And lastly.. my birthday flowers.. aren;t they preeetty! Go Green!!

3 comments:

  1. Duuude, that is undeniably the most awesome-est card ever! Where on earth did they find it? Glad to hear that you've got through 30 relatively unscathed! :)
    @Emma, good work re: the coupons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unscathed but sooo bloated... what a feeling!

    I feel like going to listen to my card before bed hahaha
    who knows where it was found.. Emma's ma is cracker at finding the crazy things lol

    How did you like your Xmas gifties from us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting for the parentals to arrive before gift opening can begin - I shall inform you ASAP of the outcome =D

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)