Wednesday 16 December 2009

It's Embarrassment Time

Ok so I wasn't going to blog about this but then I realised that it indeed is totally blog worthy.. Especially after seeing how much Emma laughed when we spoke about it at home.. So the story goes a little something like this..

There I was on the computer.. mucking around as one does. It was early.. or well it was just after 9am and I wasn't quite dressed.. I was dressed but just not in clothes that people are allowed to see me in.. or well no bra, a tee, my popeye one which is just awesome and everyone should see me in that one! oh and my over sized, over worn, refuse to actually stay up boxer shorts.. they are comfy alright! Also, I can't forget the state my hair was in.. after going to bed with wet hair the night before.. I'm sure you can imagine that crazy! Anyways.. Nemo was in his bed as he usually is after having breakfast and a good rug roll.. when we hear the flap of the mail slot go.. which instantly makes Nemo bark and so I get up to tell him off.. look over and there is no post! How strange right and then it happened the door bell rung so I told Nemo to stay and he had him sit by the hall cupboard and I try to flatten my hair some, one side is better than the other so I keep my head to the better side as I carefully opened the door so that the mailman could only see the top of me and the good side of my head.. he hands me the mail and tells me in Swedish that it didn't fit and then I thanked him and we said our good byes.. and just as I was about to close the door.. Nemo smashes on past and tries to run off with the mailman! His tail was a wagging.. he was sooo excited and down the stairs he tried to go with the mailman and I had to actually come OUT of the apartment and call for him and tell him off coz he wasn't listening to me.. as per usual! So there I was in the stairwell with crazy hair, no bra, over sized boxers and my awesome popeye tee.. that tee is prolly the only thing that stopped me from feeling like a complete loser! lol O How Embarrassment! Nemo finally listened to me and the mailman looked all shocked.. I'm hoping it was coz I was speaking English to Nemo after having a small exchange of words in Swedish with him.. I am really hoping that was what his shocked look was! So he sulked and growled his way inside, the mailman left and I went and made me a cuppa coffee to make myself feel betterer. Nemo stayed in his room until it was time to take him out for his walk.

Am I really that hard to live with that one must try to run away with the mailman?

And now coz I have learnt my lesson I must go and get properly attired just incase I need to open the door again.. which could happen today or tomorrow coz we have a pair of Camper shoes on the way via courier.. Camper shoes for Emma.. not me.. I don't like how they feel on my feet!

3 comments:

  1. A robe would do the trick, it will even forgive crazy hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAHA!! That is beyond awesome! You should have told the mail man (in Swedish) that your dog only speaks in English....that would've screwed with his head!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)