Monday 28 December 2009

What Is It About Time?

Just the other day Em and I were having a convo about how time moves so slowly when you are young and as you get older.. time just slips on by and the years blend into each other. Why is it that we aren't warned by our loved ones about this? Or are we and coz we are young just choose to not believe anything that adults say.. coz afterall.. adults aren't smart cookies!

And I have proof that adults aren't smart cookies.. coz I am an adult and I did something so very silly! I got Emma the New Super Mario Bros Wii game for xmas and now that is about all she wants to bloody do! Play that bloody game.. the music is driving me insane! or well.. more insane!
See look how insane I look?
Attractive right?

Nemo has a hard life.. it seems the music doesn't drive him insane like me.. just to sleep.. lucky some! Altho he can look quite creepy when sleeping.

I can't say I have done much with my time over the last few days.. it has been wet and miserable. Seriously miserable. I have however gone and fed the duckies a couple of times.. there is so many of them and they seem so very hungry.. I sure do love feeding the ducks, I guess it makes me feel like I am doing something good and worthwhile. Anyways I shall leave you now with a pic of Em and I showing off our spunky.. really really warm new felted scarves.. that were made by our bunnie killer friend! I shudder to think how much time went into doing it.. with my own horror story experiences of needle felting.. never again shall I attempt any felting but yeah here is the photo.. us in the scarves, with new haircuts.. not that they change much from time to time being that we don't have much hair to start with.. in our tiny tiny.. inhumane bathroom! It is just not right making adults have such tiny bathrooms! I really do miss having a decent sized bathroom!

1 comment:

  1. a) the game ROCKS (we've been playing too!)
    b) Nems is one creepy looking dog there
    c) 100% merino wool, ladies ;)
    d) A full day of work each - but so worth it - they look great on ya! =D

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)