Tuesday 29 July 2008

The Good.. Bad & Ugly!

Well once again I have been on the rather slack side and not updated in a while.. & once again Emma told me to get off my ass and write one.. so here I am.. sitting in the heat attempting to remember things to write in this entry. I really must remember to keep on top of this blog writing stuffs while Emma is on her hols.. hopefully I will have a few good things to write about and maybe some pics from the various little places we may be going around Skåne!

Ok some good.. We went and saw Mumma Mia and it was as simple as saying awesome.. the cheese factor, the laughs, the everything.. I really enjoyed it.. so much more than I thought I actually would so I was nicely surprised.. and I got to eat some Chunky Monkey Ben & Jerry's ice cream and it was fab!

Some more good.. we went and took Nemo for a swim.. he had a blast and so did we.. he is so very funny when it comes to the water and sticks.. and well I think everyone in their own lifetime should come and experience Nemo swimming coz he is just nuts! NUTS! a good kind of nuts that is! He slept like a log that night too so it was nice to have him out of his room and in with us without having to wake up at all hours telling him off for barking at nothing.. ok its not really nothing but it just annoys me how he goes off like a spaz at any slightest noise.

& some even more good.. Emma and I saw a hedgehog and we tried to give it some water but it didn't want a bar of it.. so after about 15mins of trying to coax it out we just packed up and left.. our hearts were in the right place and thats the main thing... right? Hedgehogs are so very cute!

The best good thing ever... Emma is on holidays.. for 3 whole weeks.. it started off a little rocky with some bad customer service.. which is the bad part of the heading.. it was crazy how slack and unwilling people are to do anything for customers and then when you actually get them to do something they don't even do it right so you get even more pissed off! It took hours.. then days to get the porting process started again for Emma's phone coz they couldn't get it right to start with! Now Emma has to wait a further 8-10 days to get her phone ported.. yes people.. it takes that freaken long in this country when you port your phone number over to another network! CRAZY! Just another chapter of bad customer service here and how something really needs to be done about it but I really wouldn't know where to start.. at all.. and really what could little ole me do?

Now moving along to another bit of bad.. We went and saw The Dark Knight.. and well it was very long winded and having to listen to Batmans voice was driving me bonkers and you have to wonder how raw his throat was at the end of it but yeah all in all I felt the movie was lacking and I don't agree that Heath Ledger deserves an oscar nom for his performance.. ok aussies calm down! its just an opinion! Everyone is entitled to one.. or two in their lifetime! I think my fave Heath moment was when he was the nurse. He did a good job overall.. I'm not knocking that.. its just I don't agree that it deserves a nom... but yeah I'm not in charge of that sort of thing so I'm sure he will get nommed and so you aussies can rest easy. r.e.s.t.e.a.s.y!

Now the ugly.. yes I have made it to the ugly.. the ugly that I have seen is more of smell rather than see.. coz its the heat and that seems to make people sweat loads and not wear smellies so all I can smell is really bad BO when I walk past peoples and wow some people are strong and it makes me wanna sniff my armpits in public just to make sure I don't stink that bad myself. lol

The weather has been so very very very warm as of late.. from first thing in the morning to last thing at night.. and once again it makes me wonder if we are actually in Sweden! Its nice to have some good weather but it would be even nicer if we had some air conditioning.. and most of the stores don't even have it so you can't take refuge there like you can in.. well nearly every where else in the world! Actually I really feel like going shopping.. I wanna buy something good but I just don't know whatta! don't ya hate that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)