Thursday 17 July 2008

That is all.

Yep once again I have been pretty slack on the blogging front.. not all that much has been happening and I have been feeling a little out of shorts.. umm I mean sorts.. or do I really?

Well we didn't get up to all that much on the weekend.. ate too much goodness and took it easy-ish really.. then this week has really dragged.. its almost like I am lugging around a 100kg block.. I feel like I am moving so slow and feel so sluggish.. the days seem to drag on and on.. and I don't think it helped that I had to sort out iTunes.. which is the worst program ever and I mean EVER! but its at least all sorted.. until we have to add more music into it! lol I am not impressed with Apple right now.. but I am sure that will pass.. as things usually do.. sometimes I am too forgiving and it only ends up kicking me in the face.. but I wont go into that coz it will only start me ranting on about people and how much people suck! Not all people.. but at the moment it totally feels like it.

Actually that really is all I got.. this week I have pretty much done nothing but get annoyed over iTunes and get pissed off by sucky people.. pretty sad huh? Maybe next week will be betterer.. I guess we will see and for now.. that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)