Friday 4 July 2008

A touch of weirdness.

It appears that July is here and already a bit crazy. I have been a bit slack this week with the ole blog writing and Emma has told me off.. plus today has been a bit weird.. its almost like the universe is throwing things at me so that I will actually blog.. so here goes..

Not too much has happened this week.. just the usual.. nothing too out of the ordinary. However the other morning Emma and I are walking to the trainstation and see several dead pigeons.. my guess is that some sick bastard was having what they would call fun and killing them.. they could of at least cleaned up their mess but yeah. Umm we lost a fish.. it decided that it didn't want to live anymore and managed to commit suicide but getting itself caught in the filter.. we don't actually know how on earth it managed it but it did and its dead, so now we have to go and buy some more friends for the remaining fish.. I don't think we have that much luck with fish.. but hey they look pretty while they are alive at least. Another dead thing we saw was a bird that didn't get the chance to actually be born.. there is was with all its goey stuff from the egg.. I do hope that it was accidently killed but yeah.. who knows these days. Maybe we should take a new route to the train station I wonder! But that route means I get to smell the fresh baked bread.. now that is a really lovely smell.. just thinking about it makes me want to go and bake a bread just so I can smell it. I baked a bread yesterday for the duckies and that smelt so good I wanted to gobble it up.. but I refrained!

I am a little angry this week.. or well I am angry about something that has happened.. TV3 in NZ has decided that it will stream Outrageous Fortune on their website but only for people in NZ! Umm HELLO! People in NZ can watch it on the bloody tele!! What about the people who are not in NZ! So now I am unable to watch the latest season and it bloody annoys me.. it was nice to hear the kiwi accent and remind me of home! I guess I will just have to stick to listening to my own voice! lol

I am glad that this week is over and the weekend is here.. not that we have that much planned.. other than having a BBQ tonight and going to the movies tomorrow night to see Narnia! But yeah all in all we don't have all that much on. Today however seems to be full of weirdness.. I think it is going to be like any usual cleaning day but it appears I was wrong.. first I splash myself with toilet water as I am trying to clean it.. it was not nice.. not nice at all captain! and then when I am sitting at the computer trying to become less annoyed at myself.. this True Story Ahead! happens!! Which made me wish that I had a good camera to capture it all on video.. coz even if I was fast enough to get the camera out, still pictures wouldn't have captured the thrill of it all! lol Everything else goes semi smoothly.. thank goodness.. coz I think I may have lost it if something had of annoyed me more. I get all the housework done and then head off to walk Nemo and that all goes well.. except Nemo is the turd that he has become coz it appears that a bitch is on heat and all he wants to do is sniff and lick where she has been.. and his tongue does this crazy vibrating thing when he has got something that he really likes.. but yeah anyways so moving on to the other weird thing that happened.. I open the downstairs door to come inside after the walk and a freaken butterfly flies right at me and lands on my nose... my freaken NOSE! so I shake my head trying to get it off and after a few shakes it flies off out the door.. I swear if anyone was watching they would have thought that I was some kind of crazy freaky retard! Even Nemo looked at me oddly! Like he has the right!

So now I shall leave you with a pic of the mess Nemo made while he ate his breakfast.. he really is a messy little prick! I also wish I better at using Emma's damn chunky camera! Ahh well poop happens and at least it is a semi decent pic even though it is a weird subject! lol
Rita Rudner - "When I eventually met Mr. Right I had no idea that his first name was Always."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)