Wednesday 9 July 2008

Bull or Bird?

....Now that is the question that was on my mind as I witnessed this black bird bow its head down and charge at this other black bird in the group of black birds. The black bird it was going for got out of the way.. as you would if something had its head down charging at you. I have never seen that before and will laugh if I ever see it again. Birds seem to be really freaken crazy in this country.. or well this world really!

This week really seems to be dragging.. its only Wednesday and it already feels like this week has gone on way too long! I'm tired.. cranky.. sore and tired! The weather has been wet.. but still warmish. Yesterday each time I walked Nemo I got rained on.. the lunch time one was the worst.. it didn't look like it was going to rain so I was only in a T-shirt and you guessed it.. the heavens opened up and the water came... hard! i tried to take shelter under a tree but it was getting cold and I was still getting wet so Nemo and I just made our way home and by the time we got home we were pretty soaked. Ahh... but it really is kinda refreshing I must admit.. sometimes it is nice to get rained on.

Today seems to be turning into a nice day.. even though it was really dark and gloomy this morning when we got up.. or well by dark I mean not as bright.. it was still l ight enough that lights didn't need to be turned on to be able to see. I didn't want to get up at all this morning.. I just wanted to stay curled up in bed snoozing.. those days will come in a few weeks when Emma is on leave.. hopefully I will have more exciting tales to tell in those days but for now.. I have no real exciting tales to tell so I shall leave it here and go and have some breakfast.

Will Durant - "To say nothing, especially when speaking, is half the art of diplomacy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)