Sunday 6 July 2008

BirdCraze!

Wow! Yesterday was hot.. 32ish degrees! Really lovely day but so very warm. We went to Kristianstad and had a looksie around.. I was hoping to find some funky stuffs but only ended up with some funky underwear, they are seriously funky!! Emma however got a cool pair of shorts and this real funk tee.. which I want to steal.. but that would be pointless coz it wouldn't fit me and if it did.. Emma would just steal it back! It was a pretty good day and it was nice to get out and about.

Another incident happened with the birds of this world.. Emma and I were standing on the balcony looking up at the gap between the wall and the roof.. there was a birds head poking out and then SWOOOOOP it flew out and down and right for us.. I yelped a little and Emma nearly peed her panties... from laughter! She was on the phone to her mum and I'm sure her mum was thinking that we were just bonkers! Which we kind of are! But yeah it made my heart race.. and I must say birds seem to have it in for me! Everywhere I go I seem to find crazy birds.. for instance..
  • pigeon Pete.. the pool water drinker!
  • the crazy birds from the road close to where I worked that tried to eat my eyeballs.. ok maybe not my eyeballs but they chased me!
  • POLLY! now that bird hates me.. with a passion!
  • the birds the swoop at me on my walks
  • the birds from the other day
  • and now the bird from yesterday.. and you know I am sure there are more instances.. but they just don't really come to mind but hey shit happens.. this is more than enough!

Last night we went and saw Narnia.. and I must say I rather enjoyed it.. it was very good.. and of course, Emma drunk too much too fast and half way through she had this urge to go potty! Me on the other hand.. I have much better control.. and didn't feel the need to go potty and could have even drunken more.. more... MORE! & for the first time ever at this cinema the popcorn wasn't completely stale!! I got a fair few nice pieces that just melted.. which is always noice.. & another thing the people weren't massive talkers and there weren't a bunch of noisy bastards there.. or maybe coz it was so freaken loud I couldn't hear anything at all other than the movie.. which was good. All in all I enjoyed my movie night.. and the thing I loved the most about the movie was the dwarf and the humour.. there was plenty of humour... a fair bit of cheese but then it is a kids flick.. but there was plenty of humour.. ROCK ON!! 4 humour!

Reepicheep: We were expecting someone taller!
Trumpkin: You're one to talk.
Reepicheep: Is that supposed to be irony?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)