Thursday 17 July 2008

First iPhone....

....in Hässleholm belongs to
*drum role*
Emma Bo Bemma!
Yes that is right.. Friday 11 July, Emma and I (and Nems for a small part of it) queued for a stupid amount of time so that Emma could get an iPhone.. and all in all it was worth it.. however I hate iTunes! It shall be the death of me.. Many times I have wanted to throw my computer out the window. I wont go into details but if I had the choice of not using it then I sure as heckles wouldn't!

So Friday was a tiresome day.. waiting waiting waiting.. then we get a spunky new 16GB black iPhone and have to head off to do shopping and pick up a new lens from Malmö so we don't even get to have a fiddle with it.. which as it turned out wouldn't have made a differece if we had of stayed home to fiddle with it as Apple had a hard time with keeping things stable to activate the damn thing.. ok so I shouldn't say damn thing.. I mean o wonderful iPhone who will make the world a much safer place and heal everyone of every illness.. na damn thing is betterer!Anyways it wasn't until rather late that Emma finally got it all activated and up and running and then came the fun task of adding Apps & stuffs. Looking through the Apps Store is interesting.. and leave you wondering why someone would come up with some of the stuff and then an even bigger why as why Apple would accept it! These things are things that we will never know is my guess.

After nearly a week of it being in use.. my opinion on it is that it is a very fine piece of machinery.. but it is not without flaws... like everything else in this world. However I myself am not hanging out to have one for myself but in saying that I wouldn't say no if one just appeared in my hands! lol but yeah it is really enough for me to have a fiddle on Emma's here and there. I think Emma is a little toooo in love with it though.. it hardly leaves her side!

Well, of course, I'm the wrong person to ask. I like to dial numbers with one hand, and maybe I'm the only one.
Bill Gates - Asked if he would buy an Apple iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)