Monday 13 August 2012

The Hilarity of Gregory!

A little over a week we had a new addition to the little family here in Sweden. A very special addition, his name is Gregory! [instagram photo] He is awesome! We stumbled across him in a local store and I just fell in love at first sight. Since he has been home he has spent lots of time just chilling in his new surroundings, but as of just a few days ago, he showed us just how comfortable he was by showing up in random places!

The first instance was on my bedside table! [instagram photo]

Next he was on the bathroom bin..
Emma had the joy of discovering him here, while she was on the loo. Is our new darling a bit of a pervert? It only seems right with that sinister face of his!

This morning I found him in the fridge..
I hope he wasn't the one who drunk all that homemade lemonade!
I am sure over the months we are going to find the little rascal in all sorts of random spots! Oh, the hilarity of Gregory. This expanding family of mine just keeps getting more and more awesome! So far, he and EuroDuck have not met.. I wondering if a fight might ensue... or love at first sight. Only time will tell.

For extra instagram photos of Gregory in all his different places.. [link

4 comments:

  1. I have the perfect place to put him next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean he tells you where he is going to surprise us next? He tells me nothing. NOTHING. :(

      Delete
    2. Maybe you don't speak quack?

      Delete
    3. Seems that way..
      Let's face it, language and Jo don't really work that well together.. I blame all the knocks on the heads from feathered friends.

      Delete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)