Thursday 2 August 2012

Hot Air!

Once I woke up from my little nanna nap, Emma and I headed out to Fotografiska to check out some art, and enjoy some food with a view..
 
They had lots of photos from previous Olympics of some good moments. It was rather interesting.

We skipped that part that had decaying bodies.. you know coz we were gonna have something to eat.. however there was one part of the decaying bodies we did catch and I could have sworn it was a photo of Voldemort. True story.

Once we walked around and looked at everything... err nearly everything we headed to the cafe with a view. We grabbed a couple of drinks first, my iced latte was umm.. watery which was annoying but you get that on the big jobs.. we sat on the couch and looked out the window, many seagulls were flying right past the window.. it was awesome! 
I actually saw more gulls at that window than I did up high in the London Eye.
We saw hot air balloons heading off for little adventures.. one day I would like to give it a go.. Emma is not so keen so I have some work to do on her before I can do that. 

We gobbled up our dinner.. it was really really nice. The relaxed feeling combined with the view just made for a lovely meal..

I could have spent all night up there just enjoying the view and sipping on drinks.. but alas, these things have to close and so we departed and headed back to the hotel, not before grabbing a shot of the sunset..

Once in the hotel room we freshened up and jumped in bed and watched tv until we nodded off. Around midnight, Nemo was moving around feeling a little lost.. the first night is always the hardest and he woke us up.. which I then had a sudden and overwhelming urge to throw up and throw up I did. The powerful kind. Yeah nice on holiday.. I was bathroom bound for about the next hour or so while Emma and Nemo snoozed the night away. My guts just hasn't been right since I got a bout of food poisoning a few weeks ago.

A couple extras.. while out and about we came across what looked like Daleks in the water! I was waiting for them to all "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE" on mah ass! But as you can see that did not happen.. coz I am here for starters and coz, well they were just dormant? Just biding their time until it is time to rise up and get their exterminate on.

Also.. segways! Here we have a bunch of segwayers hanging around a poo.. I can't blame them, poo can be a rather exciting topic! I know I'd be all about the poo if I got on a segway. hahahaha 

One lady clearly could not stand the poo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)