Friday 1 July 2011

A Photo Finish.

The other day I was putting all the photos we took on EuroTrip2011 in order of days, and adding in both iPhone images too.. we got to a grand total of... *drum role* 22.2GB -  10,959 files! Not too shabby huh? lol

Yesterday having a 'quick' look through all said photos, and I thought I would take a single photo of each day (only from the normal camera, not iPhone photos) to share with you.. just coz.
We started our trip in Copenhagen, where we spent a single evening.
This is the view from our room at the Hilton.

Amsterdam, we did an awesome bike tour.. among other things.
I had a ball mucking around.. it was a really good day even
though it was cold and I thought we wouldn't make it home!

Amsterdam, I just love the buildings here.

Den Haag, they sure have some wacky art.. right?

Paris, it was so refreshing to see kids playing outside!

Paris, some people drink champagne at the top..
Emma and I eat ice cream at the bottom!
OmNomNom!

Paris, birds bathing in a puddle at the Père Lachaise Cemetery.
It's the little things in life that are wonderful.

Bordeaux, all the frolicking was simply awesome to witness.
We weren't here long but it was pretty awesome.. as was that dog!
There's a video on this entry [click me] of the dog.

San Sebastian, where Emma found giant shoes!
or maybe she just has tiny foots?

I'm glad we took the time to enjoy the beach on the first day.

San Sebastian, you can't say when you have seen one sunset you have seen them all.
All sunsets are stunningly beautiful. I wish we had seen more on the trip.


Driving from San Sebastian to Porto..
Emma appeared to start transforming into a monster!

Porto, after much port tasting we headed out for a river cruise. NuffSaid.

Porto, we walked across that bridge on the right!

Lisbon, a pretty stellar view from the castle window.
We got VERY wet getting there, which you would have read in Lisbon Rains.

Lisbon, there's just something about Emma!

Albufeira (The Algarve), I think I totally pull that hat off!
Don't you?!

The end of the world! NuffSaid.

Seville, this place in general was pretty fantastic.

Granada, who doesn't love a good water reflection shot?

Rafelguaraf (Valencia), it was a very quiet little town.

Barcelona, bubbles bubbles everywhere!

Barcelona, so many awesome views!

Whooops! We didn't use the normal camera today!
We were in Barcelona.

On the way from Barcelona to La Ciotat, we stopped by the Dali Museum In Figueres.

Vernazza (Cinque Terre), what's not to love about hearing the ocean 24/7?

Vernazza (Cinque Terre), after lots of UP.. we get to go down!

Florence, Peekaboo!

Florence, Emma drinking Duff beer.. at 10:30am! Alco!

Lucca, EuroDuck, Em & I take on the city walls on a massive bike!
Which you can see on the Fortified entry.

Rome, I feel I need one of them outfits! I'd rock it hard!

Rome, Emma paid me €2.50 to smile.. who exactly got ripped off I wonder?


You can see an image of our route here.. [click me]
I'm so glad that I had location services on for all my photos so I could capture that! It's pretty funk. Well, I think it is.

1 comment:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)