Monday 25 July 2011

Shake Dat Ass!

Once again the weekend seemed to go on by a little too quickly.. even tho we had the mammoth task of having to trim Nemo.. by we.. I mean Emma and then I hold him still at the end to do his underneath and foots.. and then I get my trimming groove on and tidy up his face.. and then I get to clean up the hairy mess and bathe him! I'm not sure who has the better deal actually! Ok.. I know I do. Em and I do make a decent team. [click me for a after trim photo] We didn't do too shabby huh?

Check out Nemo, getting his over excited roll on from after the bath.. after every bath, he acts likes this. He just goes bananas.. LOVE IT! [click me for some funny shakey arsey!] He is one cool doggy! I know you wish you could have him.. but we are keeping him coz I like being able to snuggle him.. like so!
We watched a couple of movies on the Sunday, the weather was kinda stay home weather.. cold and not the most appealing to be out anywhere. First up was Paul.. now that is one funny movie! If you haven't seen it.. then you totally need to.. and I totally need to get me a Paul! Not to mention I totally need to go on a road trip! And perhaps get my comic con groove on! Perhaps next year? Maybe I need to start taking donations? "Keep Jo Sane, Send Her To Comic Con Appeal"

The other movie we watched was.. I Am Number 4. It was rather meh and I kinda wish I hadn't bothered but what is done is done and there is no taking it back. Like many things in life I guess.. things can look promising but then when you actually sit down and watch.. you realise they are just shit.

And to leave this entry on a much brighter note.. here is another cutie pie pic of Nemo, coz he makes many things betterer! [click me! go on just do it!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)