Monday 7 June 2010

Rain!

It's back again.. rain rain rain! For the entire week.. apparently.
After a glorious weekend, the new week starts with freaken rain! It has been coming down.. hard for a few hours now.. which does not, I repeat does NOT make for a fun time walking Nemo.

The weather was really wonderful over the weekend, Nems and I had a grand ole time while Em was off doing other things.. Summer party on the friday night, which resulted in Nemo not hearing Em come home and getting up to get a drink while she was in the bathroom (he has a water bowl in there and no it is not the toilet) and getting all excited/confuzzled when he saw her in there.. Good moments! Then on the Saturday, Em pissed off to hike around the lake and left Nems and I to our own devices, which resulted in Nemo spending many hours camped in front of the front door waiting for her to come home along with pissing in the kitchen out of spite coz she wasn't coming home I guess. Sunday then resulted in Nemo being all worried that Em was gonna leave him yet again.. I guess my company is THAT bad.

Anyways.. I was pretty happy with my weekend. I enjoyed a beer, yes just a single one.. even tho I had got a couple to try. Nothing quite like a cold beer on a hot day. The beer of choice was one picked purely because it was called Bulldog beer and had a picture of a bulldog on it. It was actually kinda fruity, which is why it is a summer beer I guess. I might be inclined to have it again.. if nothing else grabs my eye. Nems, Beer, Balcony and Me.. made for a great Friday afternoon. Saturday I also spent some time on the balcony, but somehow I managed to forget I had the other beer in the fridge, then Sunday I forgot about it and now it's raining and I just don't enjoy beer on a rainy day.. maybe next week will be the perfect time to crack it open. Or maybe it will be the prefect time to bake Chocokin! As much as I want it.. I prolly wont bother.. such a big cake and lets face it.. I'm big enough.

Sunday was the National Day.. so Em dragged me down to the park kicking and screaming to listen to a bunch of long winded speeches and a marching band. The cue to head to the part was when she heard them coming down the street on their way there.. why couldn't that have been one of her deaf moments! lol I at least got to go and have a look at the ducklings.. it wasn't a complete loss. *wink*

I do however.. want... strawberries.

2 comments:

  1. Firstly, how good is beer on a hot day - yummm!!
    Secondly, I feel that Nems needs to see a psychiatrist... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets face it.. Nemo is beyond help.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)