Sunday 20 June 2010

Acting!

Sunday night again and I just finished up watching the soccer. Me bro's against boys who would be better suited being soap stars.. maybe someone should contact the casting directors for Bold & the Beautiful. They aren't quite good enough for me beloved DOOL tho. At least the kiwi's walked away with a draw.. which is pretty darn good when you consider all the people bad mouthing NZ & saying how much they suck and that they shouldn't be there.. we screw you peoples, me bro's are doing quite alright. Those Italians did not deserve their goal. Floppy Basterds. End of Story.

Yesterday we watched the Aussie's play and it almost feels like they like to make things harder for themselves.. dudes you aren't good enough to play with a handicap! & by handicap.. I do mean playing with 1 less. The best thing about that match was that I had made wonderful Sliders! Seriously wonderful! I am a sucker for bite-size and really who can resist a bite-size burger?

So anyways before the weekend I was worried that I wouldn't be able to tear Em away from the soccer.. I had however completely forgotten that the royal freaken wedding was on so she was glued to that! We ended up taking the tv out of the bedroom and setting it up so we could do soccer & wedding.. joyus for me right? It wasn't too bad.. I can admit it. The wedding was like something put together by disney.. Georg it would of had you bawling your pretty little bunnie killer eyes out! It was all very touching.. and I just love how those two actually look like they love each other.. even if he does look more sinister than Dexter. But yeah, they had many sweet little moments that just made me go 'awwwwwwwwww' & wipe away a fake tear.. they also had puke worthy moments of course.. but every wedding requires those... right?

So because it was the wedding day.. Em and I stopped in at the bakery and picked up.. what turned out to be.. the remaining 2 slices of the 'wedding cake of the peoples' which was.. well very sweet. Nice enough but very darn sweet and I regretted eating my dark chocolate crown disk at the start.. would have balanced my mouth out nicely. & because the parentals missed out on cake yesterday, Em & I.. oh and of course Nems.. headed off semi early to the bakery to pick up a couple of slices and walk them around.. awww aint we just the sweetest!

What else is there.. umm.. well the ducklings are getting rather large. We were there today feeding them.. it was good to see that there are still so many of them. All the ducks were hungry today and I felt like I hadn't baked enough bread for them all. Umm.. my windows need cleaning again.. riveting stuff right?

Ooooooh, today I made Butter Pecan Ice Cream. It was quite nice but I wished I had of smashed up the pecans instead of leaving them in halves like B&J said. O well, we live.. we learn.. then...... we generally repeat. hahaha

Right now I kinda feel like I am wanting to say something but for the life of me I can't even think what it could possibly be.. not even a glimmer.. or a shimmer.. and who doesn't love a good shimmer! Ok talking out me ass so I guess it is time to.. well.. stop.

1 comment:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)