Wednesday 16 June 2010

Betterer!

YaY! Hump day and feeling much betterer than I did at this time last hump day.. actually feeling much betterer than I did at this time just yesterday. Woooot! Must have been the white chocolate ice cream with peanut butter, chocolate chip brownie bites that did it! Or maybe it was that me kiwi bro's didn't do too shabby in their match yesterday and got their first ever world cup points.. err point.. but at least they are heading in the right direction! Go Bro's! lol

Yesterday it rained hardcore, hailed some and then a touch of thunder was thrown into the mix.. today we have blue skies, sunshine and lollipops.. ok so I wish I had lollipops, a watermelon chupa chup to be exact.. or maybe the green disc lollipops that come in the big packets back in nz.. I wonder if they still have them.. kiwi candy how I miss thee! Jet planes, milk bottles, sparkles, mackintosh's toffees! I am sure I could keep on going and going and going.. maybe I should order some online and hope it arrives in time for the next match and then I could sit there, watch me bro's and eat me bro's food! hahaha Sweden has very fine candy but sometimes you just want the stuff you grew up on.. if it has stood the test of time that is, coz lets face it.. not all candy survives.

So the thing that I do enjoy about having a balcony garden is.. the fact that... I get to see funny things like this without having to get prettied up.. not that I need it coz lets face it.. I am about as prettied up as one can be! I am the pretty of all pretty.. ♫I feel pretty, o so pretty♫ I wonder if that is how the poppy feels?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)