Friday 18 June 2010

Hybrid!

Friday again.. and the week is finishing off how it started.. gloomy as fuck. At least there were nice days inbetween. Tomorrow is meant to be raining.. I had wanted to have a BBQ this weekend.. but it just isn't the same BBQing in the rain. O well.. maybe next weekend. Maybe next weekend we can also get started on stripping the wallpaper? I guess we shall see what happens.. and if Em can be torn away from all the soccer.

A subway has opened up here in town.. so tonight before we go and get all trimmed up, we are heading in to grab a sub and if there is time and good flavours then possibly a scoop of ice cream from the wagon.. my fave bit is the freshly made waffle cone.. I might just have to try my hand at making those for myself one of these days.. especially considering we make some damn yum ice cream.. lets face it.. Em and I make AND grow some pretty ace things.. for instance
However I am still yet to try it, maybe tonight as I'm not sure how long it should be left on the line looking so ready..

3 comments:

  1. Saw this on Masterchef on Friday and thought of you with your new found love of home made ice-cream - http://www.masterchef.com.au/chocolate-ganache-with-peanut-and-caramel-ice-cream.htm - looked AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always had a love of ice cream.. Purchased or homemade.
    That plate of ice cream looks a little messy for my taste but it sounds like it's something that belongs in my mouth lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and hybrid update: it was SO good! I want a whole bowl of them! Damn you plant for not supplying more! lol

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)